We exist to offer sustainable products & services using our insights that are embedded with technological innovation to deliver outstanding value propositions to the Global Food, Feed, Oleo-chemicals & Renewable Energy Sectors.
A value which is at the core of everything we do.
Our Insights that identify gaps in the market. Going beyond the obvious.
RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
Treating every individual with dignity and maximizing human potential.
Our Word is our Bond.
Founder & CEO
• Technocrat with 36 years of corporate experience with an excellent track record of creating profitable businesses and champion product lines through R&D commercialization.
• Master’s Degree holder in Chemical Engineering and Distinguished Alumnus from ICT (India’s Premier Chemical Technology Institute).
• Gold Medal at the MBA program at the National University of Singapore.
• Advanced Management Program (AMP) from Harvard Business School.
• 4 patents in the field of Oils and Fats.
• Fellow of The Institution of Chemical Engineers( FIChemE)
• Fellow of The Malaysian Institute of Management (FMIM)
• Member of The Program Advisory Council (PAC) of The Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) from 2011-2016
• President of the Malaysian Biodiesel Association; actively involved in the implementation of the Biodiesel program in Malaysia since 2001.
As the name depicts, SUMWIN will provide a WIN FOR ALL or SUM (Mathematical Total) WIN solutions to customers, employees and stakeholders. Our Portfolio:
Development of 360 Degree Business solutions based on new Technology innovations- from Concept to Market.
Complete Project Management of a 10,000 ha Oil Palm Development in Nigeria- Upstream & Downstream.
Management & Technical Consulting especially for the Vegetable Oil, Oleo-chemical & Biofuel industry.
Marketing and Trading of differentiated value added Food, Food Ingredients, Neutraceuticals and Animal Feed products from Malaysia (for exports) and in the Indian Subcontinent.
Waste to Wealth’ projects using proprietary technologies to produce Green Chemicals and 2nd generation bio-fuels.
Innovative process to reduce Food safety contaminants (3MCPDS & GE) in Vegetable oil refining breakthrough technology at lowest CAPEX & OPEX without compromising on Plant throughout with least environmental effect.